Apr 3, 2017
527051 Views
736 0

I’m Closing The Social Media Marketing Agency!

Written by
(Auto-generated Video Transcript)
I'm closing up my social media marketing agency program so if you've been watching my snapchat and seeing all these crazy results like you know the first person that I let in this guy named Jayden let him in he got in the first day I don't know if he was the very first person he's up to make it sixty thousand dollars a month now my lawyers want me to say I'm promising you if you get in the program you're going to make 60 grand a month all I'm saying it's been insane the surprise I've had with the results people are getting because all I was planning to do is show you how you can make an extra one to ten thousand dollars a month and also and people are figuring out how to do more than that but forget it let's say you can't make sixty thousand dollars a month part-time full-time from home with just a laptop well if you can make an extra grand well I'll show you how I created a four month program and I'll explain all about it click the link there's a link somewhere above or below go watch that because I'm closing it in three days maybe even less than let me say that again cuz i don't know when you're watching this might be closing in the next one day depending your watch it but i'm closing it up this week and i'm closing it because this is all about catching trends quality over quantity you know some people will never catch the trend no matter how many successful results I show people thought I still don't believe it will change my life well okay and I'll close it up and you could see other people be successful I don't mean that to be an ahole and to be rude but that's how the world works unfortunately or maybe fortunately because all you got to do is be on the side of the people who actually do stuff who try stuff who take action and then you're the one to writing about and other people saying it's unfair what happened to you it is okay if it's unfair it happen to you right so yeah why does it work I'm catching I'm telling you how to catch a new trend new trends are always where you make the most money always and the easy is too and I'm going to talk about guaranteed riches I'm not how about millions I was here and just reading in the backyard and I was saying I record a video on this because one all that people know because people going to start calling my office saying how come when i click on the link on your website it says closed like okay giving everybody a fair warning i'm closing it up now if you know you want to get in get in if you know thanks for you then it didn't for you but watch this video because i'm showing you all the testimonials i'm talking there's a guy in australia this is also because i didn't go to college instead of him paying a college he's got a college paying him to manage their social media and I trained them how to do it I didn't actually trained him in person he just watched my special training program that I've created a VIP room basically on his phone members only website he logged in and he's making like fifty thousand dollars a month or some crazy that's US dollars not Australia it's got a few businesses that are paying them businesses will pay you so click the link above or below get your chance before this thing closes on up closing it and yeah so talk to you I don't believe me do I close it well you can test me then when you're watching this you got a few hours left or a few days at the most if you're watching this early on when I post it so make 2017 a badass year well I have a nightmare year you know most people especially financially are you see in the newspapers how bad everything is and it can be bad and I if that's you I feel for you because it's been bad for me I remember feeling depressed I remember feeling stuck got to figure out how to rise out of it you know so yeah click that link let me know what you think once you're in there

Read the video

If you want to get in before I close it go to http://www.tailopez.com/socialagency

Article Tags:
· ·
Article Categories:
Videos

Comments to I’m Closing The Social Media Marketing Agency!

• You're the best Tai!!! Keep that positivity going!!! You are a ray of sunshine in a cloudy world.

John Benjamin April 3, 2017 4:13 am Reply
  • Don't join the program, I don't need any more competition. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gummble bro April 3, 2017 4:14 am Reply
    • Gummble bro lolol bro.๐Ÿ˜‚

ฤ˜ล‚i FrรธstVEVO April 3, 2017 4:47 am Reply
    • Gummble bro can you please tell when are you opening the program because i am waiting for my high school to get over it will take about 3 months and i am very interested in your program. And i m from india ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ.

Ashish matai April 3, 2017 4:50 am Reply
  • I wish I had the money I gotta save up.

BookieD April 3, 2017 4:15 am Reply
    • BookieD Think and grow Rich. Read the book and you will get the money for tais program. quick read but if you change your "want" to "desire" you will be amazed how quickly the funds will come in

1000 Miles of the Entrepreneur April 3, 2017 4:24 am Reply
    • BookieD yo man I can hook you up with the course for $20 email me @ livingbaseballig@gmail.com

Inducing April 3, 2017 4:26 am Reply
  • Any testimonials on here? Anybody have anything to say about it? Tai has changed my life for the better. Thanks tai

Cross Colgrove April 3, 2017 4:17 am Reply
  • I got to save money, I wish I had the money right now

Leonardo Giglio April 3, 2017 4:17 am Reply
  • Hey Tai, thank you for this opportunity. Was wondering for us who are in the 67 steps program, would we be able to have the course for free? small efforts, Ish

Ismael Raymond April 3, 2017 4:17 am Reply
    • Ismael Raymond he would never give anything for free lmao I can get u the course very cheap hmu livingbaseballig@gmail.com

Inducing April 3, 2017 4:30 am Reply
    • Inducing completely illegal what your doing just keep this in mind.

Draven Casey April 3, 2017 5:08 am Reply
  • KNAAWLEDGE!!!

MrBeaux April 3, 2017 4:18 am Reply
  • im 14 my fam wasnt willing to pay for it for me ๐Ÿ™ dont have enough

panchos art April 3, 2017 4:18 am Reply
    • Ronaldo I can get both of you the course for really cheap hmu for more info livingbaseballig@gmail.com

Inducing April 3, 2017 4:29 am Reply
    • panchos art: your family is very smart, it's all a strategy. Another day, another opportunity.

The Fox April 3, 2017 4:39 am Reply
  • I will save the money and catch the next trend. Thank you for being so inspiring #payitforward

R3alSoulH3al xR3alSoulH3al April 3, 2017 4:18 am Reply
  • Mark Nice April 3, 2017 4:20 am Reply
  • Prosperity

Mark Nice April 3, 2017 4:21 am Reply
  • I started a crystal company called The Collective Gem Co. โœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ We started December of 2016 and currently have 50 sales, 37 orders, and have made $800+ total. I've done this 100% by myself NO HELP, NO PROGRAMS, NO ADVERTISING. I'd love to go through your program! It would probably benefit me and my company! I'd also love to help anyone who is willing and determined enough to get a business started or to make some extra $$$. Love your videos Tai, truly inspiring!! I loved the video you did about the assholes. If they're asses, let them keep talking. Beg them for advice. They'll eventually stfu. GREAT channel! Would love to work with you or any of your affiliates! POWER ON BROTHER!!!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œโœจ

Darren April 3, 2017 4:22 am Reply
  • Hey Tai I have a problem I don't have the money right now to get into the program but I see the potential for success. I'm getting a job at a local Stewart's so I will have the money to pay for it but I just don't have it right now. Any ideas on how I could get the initial funds so I can move on from there.

P. Brady April 3, 2017 4:22 am Reply
    • P. Brady Once I finish the program I will start my own. My plans are to open it only for a few hours then close it. Also I will make it a low cost for people with a lower budget. Keep updated with my channel because a few months from now I will do my best to make it happen.

Oculus Mikki April 3, 2017 4:43 am Reply
    • I'm in the same boat financially…

rebels heart April 3, 2017 4:44 am Reply
    • yo man send me a PM

KosmonautOfficial April 3, 2017 4:48 am Reply
    • Get financially educated with the business called PRIMERICA

YankeySmile April 3, 2017 4:53 am Reply
  • I have it, just starting and looking forward to success in the future. Keep grinding, just a heads up to anyone watching. How many hours a day do you spend on social media a day? Now apply a little of that time to another person and make money off of it. It's an amazing class! DO IT!

The Magic of Keelan Wendorf April 3, 2017 4:22 am Reply
  • lmao just sign in. its weird:

Cรฆsar Martรฏnรฏ April 3, 2017 4:25 am Reply
  • Tai won't close this program, is a way to attract people to join! ๐Ÿ˜„

Chin Jian Hsiung April 3, 2017 4:27 am Reply
    • Chin Jian Hsiung Lol i bought a course of a dude saying he was going to close it in 7 days..2 weeks ltr I saw ads on my newsfeed for it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Your Money Mentor April 3, 2017 4:30 am Reply
    • Chin Jian Hsiung i really do hope that is the case.

Jedx94 April 3, 2017 5:47 am Reply
  • I'm still saving up money for it ๐Ÿ™

Nicole Salazar April 3, 2017 4:30 am Reply
  • I'd have to break up the payments a little more. Things are a little too tight today, but I'll save and jump on the next one. Anyone on the fence about your 67 steps, know it has changed my life.

Jason Roche April 3, 2017 4:31 am Reply
  • If you're into helping people why are you quitting on us? Dude this is just sensationalism and nothing more! 99% of your "students" never make a dime. This is no better than MLM! You capitalize on the few people who make it financially and give hope to people who will fill your pockets and nothing more.

Andy Price April 3, 2017 4:33 am Reply
  • How do I get my refund, I've emailed twice now

Ryan Ferguson April 3, 2017 4:34 am Reply
    • why do you want a refund? (I have yet to hear an opinion from a critic of this program)

TheBlackINTJ April 3, 2017 5:59 am Reply
  • Okay I am a 14 year old kid who truly want to make money and I want to be successful in life so please don't close it until Friday I am trying my hardest to do this with my parents and yet r looking at u @tailopez

skylambo April 3, 2017 4:37 am Reply
  • okay tai Lopez ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ค

harold Hernanadez April 3, 2017 4:37 am Reply
  • he has several courses he will close this for now and work on others. he closed the real estate course and hasn't reopened it yet so he will close this course. Get on if you can.

CrismaFire April 3, 2017 4:38 am Reply
  • dont have the money i think i gotta work on my own

Harold Milian April 3, 2017 4:43 am Reply
  • tai I can't afford the course. I'm only 16 I don't have 900 dollars.

Delusion Hazard April 3, 2017 4:43 am Reply
    • +TheCornbeefsoup we'll that sucks for me

Delusion Hazard April 3, 2017 4:54 am Reply
    • +TheCornbeefsoup I guess I'll have to figure it out by myself. Or as tai says the way of "trying to navigate to a friends house in a new neighborhood without a map or GPS"

Delusion Hazard April 3, 2017 4:56 am Reply
    • +Delusion Hazard You can teach yourself. The program seems like a one-stop-shop so it's convenient. Just have to discipline yourself have high-beam focus.

TheCornbeefsoup April 3, 2017 5:01 am Reply
    • +TheCornbeefsoup I can try. thanks for being positive and giving me some confidence

Delusion Hazard April 3, 2017 5:04 am Reply
    • +Delusion Hazard No problem.

TheCornbeefsoup April 3, 2017 5:04 am Reply
    • Delusion Hazard lol same. 17 yo and dont got 1k dollars

Jan Olav Fรฅland April 3, 2017 5:41 am Reply
  • Once I finish the program I will start my own. My plans are to open it only for a few hours then close it. Also I will make it a low cost for people with a lower budget. Keep updated with my channel because a few months from now I will do my best to make it happen.

Oculus Mikki April 3, 2017 4:44 am Reply
  • Tai Stop re opening it! i really hope this is the last time, There's so much competion popping up.

ZJP Media April 3, 2017 4:45 am Reply
  • Hey tai I can't afford the program right now, so do you have tips to get off the ground a little and start making money.

Legit Donald April 3, 2017 4:45 am Reply
  • I'm proud to say I made over $46,000 clear per month from Tai's SMMA. I got crazy results and I can highly recommend the course to anyone.

Andrew Park April 3, 2017 4:45 am Reply
  • I'd love to try this but atm I live paycheck to paycheck and saving has been an issue of mine so I'd love to try out the program but maybe I'll catch the next trend I hope those who do get in go on to succeed.

YuNoReCordHD April 3, 2017 4:46 am Reply
  • Hope everyone has an awesome day! From a small you-tuber with a dream of 1000 subs!

Shane Dixon Fitness April 3, 2017 4:48 am Reply
  • I really want to take initiative before I'm an adult. I watched webinar but that's about as far as I can go without paying 900 dollars. I may try affilate marketing since it's seems simpler and information is easier to get on it. So if you know anything about affiliate marketing hit me up If you are willing to give up some time to give me some tips.

Delusion Hazard April 3, 2017 4:49 am Reply
  • All social media slowly shutting down

Real Allen Pope April 3, 2017 4:51 am Reply
  • Hey tai, do you accept winners from your cash or car from Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ???

JasonKovacVEVO April 3, 2017 4:51 am Reply
    • REALLY???

JasonKovacVEVO April 3, 2017 5:00 am Reply
    • Defender1904 REALLY???

JasonKovacVEVO April 3, 2017 5:01 am Reply
  • Dude I love those glasses, I have nearly the same colored eyes. What brand are they?

Cody Cole April 3, 2017 4:54 am Reply
  • ugh I wish I had money for this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Eugenio Wooden April 3, 2017 4:54 am Reply
  • keep it closed competition getting fierce lol

Davion Burgess April 3, 2017 4:55 am Reply
  • Your still the man even without the marketing agency! Just continue to teach my man!

The Tech Space - Dontae Grose April 3, 2017 4:55 am Reply
  • I have the program msg me if you want to see the vids for free I don't go on it anymore

g zieee April 3, 2017 4:56 am Reply
    • g zieee can you please show me?thanks

Alex C Perez April 3, 2017 4:57 am Reply
    • me

MAD KILLA April 3, 2017 5:03 am Reply
    • g zieee can you please email it to me?

GHERN19 April 3, 2017 5:04 am Reply
    • g zieee Mansoubabdul@gmail.com

Please send them to me. I appreciate it.

Abdullah Almansoub April 3, 2017 5:35 am Reply
    • g zieee hay I would love the videos omg sooooo much flywithstars@gmail.com

Lee davis April 3, 2017 5:48 am Reply
    • g zieee sorry wrong one it's flywithstars987@gmail.com

Lee davis April 3, 2017 5:49 am Reply
    • g zieee If you don't mind, I'd like em as well; natniik@hotmail.comThanks!

Nathan Bownick April 3, 2017 5:56 am Reply
    • hello G, i really would like to see the vids!. can you please sen them to me as well?moonflower1212@hotmail.com thnks!

Cynthia Van Den Heuvel April 3, 2017 5:59 am Reply
    • g zieee please send me them kalebscruggs22@yahoo.com

kalebscruggs22 April 3, 2017 6:33 am Reply
    • emailed

Jay Firenzo April 3, 2017 7:17 am Reply
    • g ziee thanks bro heres my email fail.videos98@gmail.com

Libu Movement April 3, 2017 7:47 am Reply
  • Hey Tai I have some questions about your program like how much the whole thing costs, if all your courses are videos, etc.Where can I contact you?Also I don't have the money to pay at the moment so what I'm worried about right now is if by closing you mean there will be no way of getting the program after you close it.

korea8844 April 3, 2017 4:59 am Reply
  • Guys this is bs, it's $1k for him to teach you how to make a business when u can watch a lot of YouTube videos how to do it for free, he made it to the top now he's scamming everyone down under him. "oou I started from having $0" blah blah blah u started your shit when social media was starting, it's like starting up on YouTube today. Ull never get as big as some of these guys today because it's so hard to when you're starting what 10+ years late? it's like me telling you "hey make a fast food restaurant, everyone loves it" when 1 in every 20 food places nowadays makes it, the other 19 are fucked. He thinks he's top shit showing off saying "oh only way to change is to start now, I'll help u if u pay me $1k" you have enough money why not help people for oh u know less like maybe $100, $200? not like you need any of it, especially if you aren't helping a lot of people atm

Captain Ryan18 April 3, 2017 5:05 am Reply
    • ๐Ÿ‘† This. ๐Ÿ‘ & just like Tai's 3 "K's"…there are 3 "G's" that should be recognized once you're at the "top", Tai, once you've achieved success: Graciousness, Gratitude & Giving back. ๐Ÿ˜•

Candy M April 3, 2017 5:30 am Reply
    • The fact he's desperately trying to sell this course at every opportunity shows he NEEDS the money. He sounds like a typical salesman she crazy (and scary) how gullible people are.

justme April 3, 2017 5:53 am Reply
    • Captain Ryan18 ok thats why he offera a 120 day money back gurantee and he offers a payment plan??

Draven Casey April 3, 2017 6:25 am Reply
    • Why are you so against this program?

Draven Casey April 3, 2017 7:33 am Reply
  • Hey Tai shoutout my channel please

VideoProZTV April 3, 2017 5:06 am Reply
  • ?

VideoProZTV April 3, 2017 5:08 am Reply
  • You know what I hope I can get something out of this program so it can help I believe in tal Lopez I mean he is successful I hope it works

416 SAVAGE April 3, 2017 5:11 am Reply
  • If I take the course 9000 times do I hit super saiyan?

Briar Hood April 3, 2017 5:15 am Reply
  • it's for me but 1000 ain't in my budget brother ha

Aaron Samaniego April 3, 2017 5:16 am Reply
  • ok heres the thing i see all these comments about how people dont have the money and all this blah blah.. the truth of the matter is that this is just yet another sad excuse as to why you keep putting off your dreams of becoming successful in whatever way that means to you… i as well dont have the money but im currently taking out a loan tmr to get into the course, now call me stupid call me crazy whatever you want to, im not letting anything get in the way of my dreams to be succesfull and financially free. you miss 100 percent of the shots you dont take.. if you really wanted to get into the program you would, theres no excuses.. you would find a way..

Draven Casey April 3, 2017 5:19 am Reply
    • Draven Casey i think the exact same way but there will be always the fear you know … and i have to talk to my family about them giving the money to me and 2k is a lot

Ilackiia Push April 3, 2017 7:34 am Reply
    • Let me save you money and time and struggle in life, NEVER take loans there are few cases when you should but 90% you shouldn't, and don't buy this course it is basic stuff about social media nothing advanced you will find better information online for free, want summary of course? 1. learn about social media you can literally buy a good book or find it online for free 2. learn which social media channel suits business you will be working with 3. go find local businesses that need social media manager and pitch them why they need you and how much more sales and profit you can bring 4. profit , dont be afraid to put better price on you but be aware how much people can actually pay. No problem friend I just saved you $997 + "four" months of learning which is actually one month..

Philip Smith April 3, 2017 8:25 am Reply
    • Philip Smith As tai says my friend work smarter not harder. yeah im sure you can find all of this online but how long is that gonna take? id prefer a step by step of it, having it baby fed to me by someone who knows what hes talking about.. plus he has a money back guarantee on it so its not like im digging too deep of a hole i cant climb out of.

Draven Casey April 3, 2017 8:31 am Reply
    • Draven Casey Do what you gotta do man. coming from a guy like me who is in the program, I think it's worth it. I've learned a lot.

# indefinite April 3, 2017 9:17 am Reply
    • I can't say that I disagree, we are both right and honestly if you think this course will be the next big thing in your life thing that will change your life go for it, you got nothing to lose but paper and maybe not even that, just take this one advice if you plan to open a social media agency business never stop learning thats the key, you must know all the latest and newest updates and techniques about social media, good luck friend! hope you succeed even more than Tai!

Philip Smith April 3, 2017 10:36 am Reply
    • I'm 15 I can't really take a loan…

Elina Rawrr April 3, 2017 12:51 pm Reply
  • Hate to use the excuse of lack of money, but my family hurting right now. Can't invest on the big picture at the moment

Lwazi Katamzi April 3, 2017 5:23 am Reply
  • He makes valid points however now he's just capitalizing on people who want to make ๐Ÿ’ฐ by charging $900… its great cause now he's living off of subscriptions… if only half of a 1% of his 950000 YouTube followers purchase his plan he clears 4.2 million a year… lol pigs will always get slaughtered…

Jorge Arancibia April 3, 2017 5:31 am Reply
  • let it a little more time, I just started working this week, and I'm gonna get my first $300 paycheck next April 10.

Pete Gomez April 3, 2017 5:36 am Reply
    • Don't spend your cash on this course. There are many free resources online

justme April 3, 2017 5:57 am Reply
  • Alex Becker $45 Rolex giveaway on gleam https://wn.nr/JBwZxw

Ben Dover April 3, 2017 5:38 am Reply
  • Tai i love you man! i wanna be just like you one day

Chilli Soda April 3, 2017 5:40 am Reply
  • He needs to shut his mouth first.

jane nebiletsky April 3, 2017 5:42 am Reply
  • For real down to earth education on business I highly recommend you guys check VALUETAINMENT here on YouTube, it's straight up raw education ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘

Steve Mederos April 3, 2017 5:45 am Reply
  • Well that was a depressing ending

Adonnis April 3, 2017 5:46 am Reply
  • Tai what's the best program do you have now online? Tell me now please!!! I'll buy one of them. Thank you tai love ya!!

aoihgaigh ihusgohg April 3, 2017 5:48 am Reply
  • This will be closed until he opens it again.

Rogie Cruz April 3, 2017 5:48 am Reply
  • What wait why is the program 2,000??? Wtf dude.

aoihgaigh ihusgohg April 3, 2017 5:52 am Reply
    • if you find me on instagram @knowledge.rainbow i'm happy to discuss sending the videos to you for a tenth of that price…

Jay Firenzo April 3, 2017 7:03 am Reply
    • follow "Ryan Hildreth" and "the young entrepreneur" on YouTube. They're both in his program and give you the info you need for SMMA for free

Lin Lin April 3, 2017 7:46 am Reply
  • Do you ever do contestes cause to be honest 2k is more than I afford especially as a trainer but I feel the same for many others

Clemusfitness April 3, 2017 5:54 am Reply
    • find me on instagram @knowledge.rainbow and i will get you the videos for 1/10th of that

Jay Firenzo April 3, 2017 7:32 am Reply
  • fucking lie bro 3 days later same shit

UBERXMANLA April 3, 2017 5:54 am Reply
  • Fk off I hate ur aids ads their everywhere JESUS Christ

MadaraRNG April 3, 2017 5:59 am Reply
  • THE ILLUMINATI SHUT DOWN TAI LOPEZ'S MARKETING PROGRAM

Orbinator April 3, 2017 6:04 am Reply
  • Was actually looking forward to getting it but don't really have the money for it ๐Ÿ™

Shadroid April 3, 2017 6:04 am Reply
    • Shadroid hey bro, I had a really rough time getting the money to but the program aswell, but I ended up getting it just a few days ago, hit me up on inlestre@protonmail.com if you want to figure out a deal for me to sell it to you. Nothing too expensive just offer me a fair price.

Jeruger April 3, 2017 6:19 am Reply
    • Jeruger first rule of scamming. Don't make it too obvious.

Gokul Narayan April 3, 2017 6:39 am Reply
    • I actually got a few people who already bought the program from me. I might be a reseller but I am not a thief.

Jeruger April 3, 2017 6:50 am Reply

Lin Lin April 3, 2017 7:45 am Reply
  • almost to 1million subscribers!

Paul Fuller April 3, 2017 6:07 am Reply
  • Thank you, but no thank you. I watch you for all the books and helpful advice in life, my desire isn't in Social Marketing nor the money it generates. I might sound like some hippie, but I always love your works

Queen Cyndra Vivala April 3, 2017 6:10 am Reply
  • Wayyy too expensive Tai

manontopdonn April 3, 2017 6:13 am Reply
  • prosperity

saul Trinidad April 3, 2017 6:23 am Reply
  • I've been wanting it sooo bad and I've watched every video of yours but I don't have the money. Tai when will you be opening it again please answer.

Scatchy April 3, 2017 6:26 am Reply
    • I'm 14 as well๐Ÿ˜ซ

Scatchy April 3, 2017 6:27 am Reply
  • dont close Tie couse ill buy your 67 steps and wanna aswel learn how…etc keep up the good job

Coco Ent April 3, 2017 6:33 am Reply
  • Not to be "that guy" but when there are a bunch of social media marketing books written by people who are more successful than Tai for 20 dollars, plus a bunch of free online courses too, why should I go for this program ? Critical and honest answers appreciated.

Gokul Narayan April 3, 2017 6:33 am Reply
  • Man I love the videos I wish I was a bit older because I am only 14 and unfortunately I can't pay the price for your four month long program so unfortunately I'm going to lose out on this great opportunity that I wish I could take.

Jack Moore April 3, 2017 6:36 am Reply
  • I REALLY WANT TO BE IN THE PROGRAM, IMNJUST A COLLEGE STUDENT AND CANT AFFORD TO GET IN NOW

YOFAVORITE ROCKHEAD April 3, 2017 6:41 am Reply
  • $2000 dollars for this? Jesus. Im out :/

theeGamerzNation April 3, 2017 6:49 am Reply
    • i could get you in for $200. find me on instagram @knowledge.rainbow :p

Jay Firenzo April 3, 2017 7:01 am Reply

Lin Lin April 3, 2017 7:45 am Reply
    • Lin Lin thank you!

theeGamerzNation April 3, 2017 8:03 am Reply
    • Hi, email ForestGT2216@aol.com if you want to get it for a low price.

Daniel Harris April 3, 2017 4:41 pm Reply
    • You can buy it for $997. sometimes the link takes you to the $1997 offer and sometimes it takes you to the $997 once. Just keep clicking the link.

brandon April 3, 2017 8:25 pm Reply
  • April Fools' Day prank!

criss4000 April 3, 2017 6:51 am Reply
  • I thought this was another April fool's video till I realized that was 2 days ago

Kwanjai Hill April 3, 2017 6:54 am Reply
  • I don't have $900. But i promise that i will become successful.

wasa jazz April 3, 2017 7:00 am Reply
    • wasa jazz It's 1,900 now

Charles Lux April 3, 2017 7:06 am Reply
    • Wtf really? thats crazy ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

wasa jazz April 3, 2017 7:08 am Reply
    • wasa jazz lol be thankful it's not 15,000. I hope he opens it back up though

Charles Lux April 3, 2017 7:08 am Reply
    • +Charles Lux follow "Ryan Hildreth" and "the young entrepreneur" on YouTube. They're both in his program and give you the info you need for SMMA

Lin Lin April 3, 2017 7:43 am Reply
    • wasa jazz i can give u full programme for 500$

Asish Sadangi April 3, 2017 9:43 am Reply
    • Email me if you want this programs cheap – Bizfreaks25@gmail.com

Tai Courses April 3, 2017 8:25 pm Reply
  • If you find me on Instagram @knowledge.rainbow. I'm happy to send this, or any other Tai Lopez courses, to you for very cheaply. I couldn't afford the programme until very recently myself so I understand how much a lot of you wanna get in.

Jay Firenzo April 3, 2017 7:16 am Reply
  • close the program and reopen it June 1st deal ? #tai

harold Hernanadez April 3, 2017 7:17 am Reply
  • You've closed it and opened it twenty times

Ryan Holden April 3, 2017 7:17 am Reply
    • lol

bob doesdallas April 3, 2017 2:17 pm Reply
    • his car payments are due

fractalzoomgoggles April 3, 2017 2:24 pm Reply
  • I can't afford that can't u do a deal or some shit maybe drop the price to 500

Arc Reggie April 3, 2017 7:35 am Reply
    • email me at jayfirenzo@gmail.com and i'll do it for half that

Jay Firenzo April 3, 2017 7:42 am Reply
    • Arc Reggie hes scamming^

Frizzable April 4, 2017 4:20 pm Reply
    • Frizzable why u say that

Arc Reggie April 4, 2017 5:43 pm Reply
    • while you're worrying about getting scammed, quite a few people who couldn't afford the course are now in it and making money. don't believe me? i'll show you the screenshots of people literally calling me a gift from God yesterday if you DM me on Instagram hahaha (@knowledge.rainbow). i send the whole course to people before they make a payment to make sure they're happy. would hate to go through life scared and missing these kind of opportunities…just payin it forward to those less fortunate

Jay Firenzo April 4, 2017 5:44 pm Reply
  • do it I got it and it's worth it

abel alfaro April 3, 2017 7:41 am Reply
  • Fo real doe… who really bought the program is now making 1k-70k a month?? If so lmk if this shit really works

ChamPange Papi April 3, 2017 7:51 am Reply
    • I'm not even done with a program and I already have a client paying me $1k/month

brandon April 3, 2017 8:23 pm Reply
    • brandon hey not bad man

NMEofdaST8 April 3, 2017 10:11 pm Reply
  • Can I have a lambo

Erick Torres April 3, 2017 7:58 am Reply
  • I thought it was closing in the next 8 hours since a few months ago ๐Ÿ˜‚

Slider April 3, 2017 7:59 am Reply
    • yea people have a short memory or are fucken dumb as fuck …i remember it many times over he was closing it ..

bob doesdallas April 3, 2017 2:17 pm Reply
    • bob doesdallas Yup, it's a pretty scummy marketing technique but it works lol.

Slider April 3, 2017 2:25 pm Reply
  • cant afford wish i could join tho

kris Gomes April 3, 2017 8:10 am Reply
  • Why does the website say 120 money back guarantee and he even says it in the video, but terms and conditions say no refund

theeGamerzNation April 3, 2017 8:10 am Reply
  • Everybody is selling the how to get rich trend today. If you ask me I belive that's how Tai Lopez is getting richer.

MR.DC COMICS April 3, 2017 8:16 am Reply
    • MR.DC COMICS Just promise to make people healthy, wealthy, or loved and your on a winner. And if you can make them think they are getting a bargain, while your getting a healthy profit margin that's even better.

Roger Greenwood April 3, 2017 8:31 am Reply
  • damn I don't have that kinda money unfortunate I was really feeling the juice

antwon valentino April 3, 2017 8:21 am Reply
    • It appears your comment was taken down

antwon valentino April 3, 2017 3:23 pm Reply
  • dot

Josie Brown April 3, 2017 9:37 am Reply
  • Uhuuu. I've just bought the course like 1 h ago. ๐Ÿ˜€

Rares Mircea April 3, 2017 9:47 am Reply
    • you like it?

Ryan DeFreitas April 3, 2017 6:35 pm Reply
    • It's kinda early to say as I'm in the first intro part of the program. I watched like 7 videos until now. Phase two seems to be elaborate and it will explain in detail each element. IMO the main thing you and I will get from this is the confidence that we have a blueprint that we can follow and bring value to clients. ๐Ÿ˜›

Rares Mircea April 3, 2017 6:43 pm Reply
    • I'll keep you posted if you want. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rares Mircea April 3, 2017 6:43 pm Reply
    • no doubt I'm a online marketer so I know the basics already…but wanted to see if his course was really valuable or not

Ryan DeFreitas April 3, 2017 8:06 pm Reply
    • I believe it is. Or else who would've know who Tai Lopez is? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rares Mircea April 3, 2017 8:12 pm Reply
    • Rares Mircea please give me an update and let me know if this course is worth it.

Irfan Ali April 5, 2017 6:37 pm Reply
    • P.S.: After I finish the course I will video document the journey on my channel. So if you are interested to see if it's any good you will be able to see it that way. ๐Ÿ˜› By doing this lots of you that have this question could see a real life experience.

Rares Mircea April 6, 2017 9:04 am Reply
    • Rares Mircea aee you really? i will subscribe if so

Mike April 7, 2017 2:39 am Reply
    • Yep. I will certainly do it. ๐Ÿ™‚ If you think you're interested, subscribe to my current channel and if I decide to make a new one for that I will announce you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rares Mircea April 7, 2017 10:51 am Reply
    • how is it so far

M say April 8, 2017 5:24 pm Reply
    • It's great! I love it. Just finished the FB Ads part and I really think that even if the course ended here, it would've worth the money. :PI think I will start posting videos with the prep and all here on my channel in about 2 weeks. ๐Ÿ˜›

Rares Mircea April 8, 2017 5:26 pm Reply
  • Here in my Garage

Grove Storm April 3, 2017 10:00 am Reply
  • Three days I won't make 1 grand in a week

JOSHUA JAGO April 3, 2017 10:07 am Reply
  • Let's see if he is closing or after people watch it because he is telling so, he says he will keep it and if we like it we can pay for it.

Gracieli Amb April 3, 2017 10:36 am Reply
  • Tai can you once mention entrepreneurs women, women writers, women mentors…..I like your stuff but you always mention billionaires men , men writers…..

Gracieli Amb April 3, 2017 10:41 am Reply
  • I wish I could join I am 15, and I could get this much money but not in 3 days it would take me quite a while (my parents wouldn't be against it too much…but the won't just give me 1k)…so I'm kinda really sad

Elina Rawrr April 3, 2017 12:47 pm Reply
  • I've been trying to get in this "program" emailed followed subscribe did it all & nothing

Pay Dro April 3, 2017 1:08 pm Reply
  • just close it bro.

Dug K Nate April 3, 2017 1:10 pm Reply
  • 6 figures

Stoney Flats April 3, 2017 1:12 pm Reply
  • i love that house

James Brown April 3, 2017 1:26 pm Reply
  • about time, weak ASSs program

TZ3official April 3, 2017 1:46 pm Reply
  • This guys always says his closing it lmaoo

avellan April 3, 2017 2:36 pm Reply
  • I farted

Deadmau6 Polycon Hippy April 3, 2017 2:54 pm Reply
  • K N A W L E D G E

S K I N A N D B O N E S April 3, 2017 3:20 pm Reply
    • bob doesdallas can you not say teats please

S K I N A N D B O N E S April 3, 2017 3:41 pm Reply
  • If you ever have another program next time I will join because I don't have the money now to join your program

burton lim April 3, 2017 3:38 pm Reply
  • ่ฟ™ๅ‚ป้€ผๆฏๆฌก้ƒฝpop upไธ€ๅ‰ฏๅฑŒ็‚ธๅคฉ็š„่กจๆƒ… ็œŸ็›ธ่ƒกไป–่„ธ

Liang Shuaiyu April 3, 2017 3:51 pm Reply
  • Guys watch Gary Vaynerchuck and you'll never come back to Tai.

venkat nadapana April 3, 2017 3:54 pm Reply
    • venkat nadapana I watch them both. LOL

Aqib Shah April 4, 2017 12:34 am Reply
  • This is marketing 101 guys. He's creating a sense of urgency by threatening to "close" the program so more people buy. If he really wanted to help us live "the good life" he would leave it open regardless. It's either that or he's getting to many refund requests or law suits so he wants to close it.

Luis Arevalo Jr. April 3, 2017 4:05 pm Reply
    • Luis Arevalo Jr. there's a bit of irony in the tone of that message of yours.Sounds like you're looking down on the guy who is using a basic marketing strategy to make thousands of dollars to sell his market strategies.

Christopher Valenzuela April 3, 2017 3:56 pm Reply
    • Christopher Valenzuela not at all lol Ive taken his programs. And there's no way you know the tone in which I made that comment. You're just using your own perception of how you "Think" I said it.However, the reason for my comment is because I want to prevent those people who barely have enough money to survive to NOT go into debt just to hop on this trend because it's Hot at the moment.If you didn't get the opportunity to join this program right now, there will be others who are already in it who will probably make videos sharing the knowledge ( I already see many doing it) so there's no need to scrap together the last bit of money you have to join this program just because he says he's going to close it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Luis Arevalo Jr. April 3, 2017 4:01 pm Reply
    • True. I apologize. As I scrolled through comments I passed by a lot of "this is bs" and "you don't need this" subjected comments before reaching yours.Solid advice for those who haven't given his programs a chance yet though. I've learned a plenty myself, both for the purpose of creating my own company, as well as in personal projects that demand good marketing strategies to succeed.

Christopher Valenzuela April 3, 2017 4:54 pm Reply
  • Hi

Andy Mak April 3, 2017 4:38 pm Reply
  • Hello?

Andy Mak April 3, 2017 4:39 pm Reply
  • I joined the program with an empty bank acc…today…BOOM…i'm a billionaire…

razvanelena April 3, 2017 4:46 pm Reply
  • If people are getting these so called results why are you closing it?

MyNameGoesHere April 3, 2017 4:52 pm Reply
  • who needs the program ill give it away for ftee.

Israelknowsbest April 3, 2017 4:56 pm Reply

EmailMeForTai'sProgram ForestGT2216 at aol dot com April 3, 2017 4:57 pm Reply
  • Your welcome to everyone who is in the program, Ima just let myself miss out and let you guys be the winners

Christopher Huffman April 3, 2017 4:59 pm Reply
  • The Truth is that you don't need to pay this dude to understand social media marketing.Close your program, no one cares

Truth Officer April 3, 2017 5:10 pm Reply
  • Sure you may get a lot of info online, but the magic of this course that all the advice is structured optimally for you to learn it and implement it. Good stuff.

Rene Trupej April 3, 2017 5:12 pm Reply
  • Thank you for not pulling your ads on YouTube! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nico's Rap April 3, 2017 5:19 pm Reply
  • Will you consider reopening the course in the future? I don't have the money right now but I will have it soon.

Kooli O April 3, 2017 5:29 pm Reply
  • hi

EmailMeForTai'sProgram ForestGT2216 at aol dot com April 3, 2017 5:30 pm Reply
  • nice marketing strategy, when you say that it's limited time offer, people rush towards it.( I READ AND I KNOW THINGS) dude you are good at marketing ๐Ÿ˜‚.

shourya sharma April 3, 2017 5:53 pm Reply
    • WOOOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I've never thought of this before! All that reading you do must be making you really smart. You should right a small handbook of all that great information you have inside your brain. Or if you don't like writing, how about an audiobook, maybe 3 or 4 hours long? Please BLESS us with more of this profound wisdom.

Nazz April 3, 2017 6:20 pm Reply
  • I call him the Chode Lopez because he looks like a chode

Mitchell Kim April 3, 2017 6:34 pm Reply
  • I really hope this will work for me, because I want to do something for this world

Jop Kรถnst April 3, 2017 7:01 pm Reply
    • are you in it?

Craig Johnson April 3, 2017 7:30 pm Reply
  • #Knowledge is #KEY ๐Ÿ”‘ #KnowledgeSociety ๐Ÿ“š #67Steps ๐Ÿ“š

ZXZQ April 3, 2017 7:19 pm Reply
  • Yo that shit is $2000 really just really

Jay Polo April 3, 2017 7:21 pm Reply
  • I wish I could do this. I believe it works and everything, I just don't have money to do it. Good for everyone who does though! (:

Jess W. April 3, 2017 8:19 pm Reply
  • Tai its not like i don't want to join, of course i want to join! Its just too expensive for me because i stay in a 3rd world country and your Program is way too expensive for me. I'll end up paying 9 grand here compared to 9 hundred dollars. I want to join!

Tony Wellio April 3, 2017 8:19 pm Reply
  • SERIOUSLY! HE IS SUCH A JOKE!!!…..FOLLOW GARY VEE- INTENT -VALUE -GOOD CHARACTER -A REAL ENTREPRENEUR -DON'T BE A BOTTOM FEEDER WITH TAI!

Kendall Bronze de beaut April 3, 2017 8:56 pm Reply
  • The program is absolutely fantastic!

Sam Houston April 3, 2017 8:58 pm Reply
  • I fucking love Tai Lopez, fuck all of his haters!

Drew Findlay April 3, 2017 9:53 pm Reply
    • Then marry him.

Epic Anti-Douchebag April 8, 2017 10:07 pm Reply
  • Why you don't put your course in udemy ? With translation

uioo iffk April 3, 2017 11:08 pm Reply
  • woah…. what a sad life.

Elliott Cooke April 4, 2017 6:23 am Reply
  • Add me on Facebook, I got the full course. https://www.facebook.com/ profile.php?id=100000424704343 Just connect the space

Andy Mak April 4, 2017 9:35 am Reply
    • Thank you so much!!!!

James Farnish April 4, 2017 9:42 am Reply
  • Hey everyone

EmailMeForTai'sProgram ForestGT2216 at aol dot com April 4, 2017 9:37 am Reply
    • Thanks! You're the man! Legit.as.fuck.

Taylor Smith April 4, 2017 9:46 am Reply
    • Thanks for the program bro! This guy is legit. as. fuck. Keep it 100.

James Farnish April 4, 2017 10:57 pm Reply
    • email sent

Sheba Alianza April 5, 2017 12:55 pm Reply
  • Hey all

Text Me For Tai's Program 215-995-5891 April 4, 2017 9:41 am Reply
  • nice

raja shahrukh April 4, 2017 9:51 am Reply
  • mm you re closing the program for 6 months now. It s all about marketing techniques in the end Tai.. scarcity bias, fear of missing out. It works so well men I ve made the same thing and sales went through the roof. Great work but in the end man its all about authenticity, keep your traffic loyal.

Alex Black2 April 4, 2017 2:24 pm Reply
  • Lol this is hilarious. Good job tai.

Alexandra Watson April 4, 2017 4:26 pm Reply
  • WORK HARD: The formula for success is not a secret. Don't waste money on charlatans until you actually work hard for your money.

iGod April 4, 2017 6:03 pm Reply
  • It's the same Photo of Tai Lopez every day! Throw a like our way here:https://www.facebook.com/The-Same-Photo-of-Tai-Lopez-Every-Day-235482153593281/

Patrick Roux April 4, 2017 6:45 pm Reply
  • Ya'll can't make money on YouTube no more. Google censoring everybody now because we caught on to Tai's buddy Bill Clinton diddling kids and they don't want it to get out #PizzaGate #CashDatTrend #HowBoutDah

HyJack April 4, 2017 8:55 pm Reply
  • Hi

AddMeOnFBForTai'sProgram: facebook.com/andymak101 April 4, 2017 10:18 pm Reply
  • Hey guys!

AddMeOnFBForTai'sProgram: facebook.com/andymak101 April 4, 2017 10:55 pm Reply
    • Ty so much for the program!!! Can't get any better!

Justin Goyles April 4, 2017 10:58 pm Reply
    • done. added you

Sheba Alianza April 5, 2017 12:58 pm Reply
  • only idiots would believe this shit!

Royal Envy April 5, 2017 12:00 pm Reply
  • Those who can't do… teach…

GuerrillaFPS April 5, 2017 1:56 pm Reply
  • Slow down Bro you are ageing pretty quick if you don't slow down you might have a stroke Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)33ย But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Marcos Meza April 5, 2017 2:58 pm Reply
  • Tai, that's not how you do pool laps. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Paulsicles April 5, 2017 4:05 pm Reply
  • ll

Tuda Budda April 5, 2017 9:31 pm Reply
  • so thats how you get people to pay you 1000 dollars a month… Make them buy your program XD

Elkk April 5, 2017 10:42 pm Reply
  • this nigga has been saying this for the past 6 months.

Daniel Gaim April 5, 2017 11:58 pm Reply
  • i love how in the Up next recommendation there is a video how Tai is exposed lmao

DoubleDipin April 6, 2017 12:33 am Reply
  • Before you dismiss me as a troll, please here me out, it's sad to see so many people sucked into this, can't you see that he's scamming you, his "closing of the program" is just a way to get people to take action now and fund the company that he works for. Him and the company he works for are feeding off of all of your hopes, dreams, and ambitions. Hopefully some of you will realize that this is not a way fulfill your ambitions.

Lap TV April 6, 2017 12:55 am Reply
  • good, fucking stop, you're a crook

Allison Rose April 6, 2017 6:14 am Reply
  • You are fucking cancer. Your ads are everywhere and you're a fucking liar. Just close this agency already and leave us alone

Abdelice April 6, 2017 7:14 am Reply
  • If that Jaiden guy is about then help me . . .

D K9 April 6, 2017 10:45 am Reply
  • Can I just watch my youtube video's with out seeing you?

Book Two April 6, 2017 10:50 am Reply
  • Dude. Commit suicide

Cameron Thompson April 6, 2017 1:48 pm Reply
  • dis nigga the pure devil

J Vlogs April 6, 2017 5:54 pm Reply
    • his not going to help his going to steal your money

J Vlogs April 6, 2017 5:54 pm Reply
  • I need help I get 500 every week trying to upload videos to get views but I can't imagine 24 year old but I hope everything get better like my grandmother said time is not for free

joel romero April 6, 2017 11:50 pm Reply
  • Not this guy again!!

Priya K April 7, 2017 12:54 am Reply
  • Tai you lying piece of shit that aint even your house bro ^^

Soper Sovien April 7, 2017 1:18 am Reply
  • I'm tired of seeing yo uglass everywhere

zJakkies April 7, 2017 1:40 am Reply
  • You've been closing your marketing agency for an entire year now. You closing the marketing group is a marketing in itself lol.

David Grishko April 7, 2017 2:18 am Reply
  • 0:18 "My lawyers want me to say…"Why the fuck would lawyers be telling you this shit? They have no input or experience for that shit. A business adviser or PR agent would working on that shit.This motherfucker doesn't even know shit about the crap he's lying about knowing.

ATMOS April 7, 2017 3:22 am Reply
  • why that fuck you are in every video ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ก

Joel Melma April 7, 2017 3:31 am Reply
  • been closing since the first week its been open?

vine vids April 7, 2017 3:51 am Reply
  • Knowledge! Knowledge! Knowledge!

Mexside619 April 7, 2017 7:21 am Reply
  • Dear Tai. Is there a way I can email you if i have any question?

Miguel Zuniga April 7, 2017 9:18 am Reply
  • Would really appreciate

Miguel Zuniga April 7, 2017 9:18 am Reply
  • Why do you keep advertising for something that is currently closed?

Real Allen Pope April 7, 2017 9:33 am Reply
  • Good. He should close it. Too many doubters. Reward those who believe and respect you.

James Mapp April 7, 2017 10:49 am Reply
  • Hey Tai can you rip more people off with a new "trend"? I understand the quality over quantity but next time can you increase the cost amount to 5000? So cheapos can't be more stupid than me in buying this garbage?

Goll Koll April 7, 2017 1:07 pm Reply
  • Just came by to say fuck you, Tai Lopez

Marle Simms April 7, 2017 1:34 pm Reply
  • Tried entering the program but every time I tried it froze on me…

Clutch B April 7, 2017 3:17 pm Reply
  • Damn new trends really are the way to make money. I'm going to start a program that charges people 500 dollars to teach them how to do the same to other people. I'm gonna be a millionaire by the end of the week.

Castle Of Glass April 7, 2017 5:58 pm Reply
  • Thanks foe Tai's program I'm making 3 businesses pay me ยฃ2000 every month because I'm managing their social media for them, this program is universal and works for everyone! I wish I can attach pictures on the comments to show you guys the new car I bought! (not a lamborghini though lol) thank you Tai! I recommend this program to you all so get there and catch the trend!

ๅฐนๅฎ—่พ‰ April 7, 2017 7:09 pm Reply
  • I'm tired of seeing these.

Marcus Williams April 7, 2017 11:17 pm Reply
  • I wish i could block this dickhead's video yapping about the bullcrap he spews out his ass called mouth everyday. I never warched his videos or other get rich scheme crap. Unfortunately, im using the youtube app so its still hard to block his crap. I don't think YouTube red blocks regular videos, only blocks ads when playing music.I wait for Lopez's cocksucker to reply ๐Ÿ˜‰

M and C April 8, 2017 2:54 am Reply
  • Old habits die hard

SilkSatin Paradise April 8, 2017 4:10 am Reply
  • I hope u get aids

mvplal April 8, 2017 4:33 am Reply
  • 3 days?! its day 5 still not closed…

Aleksey Lavochin April 8, 2017 5:21 am Reply
  • Ffs Tai, stop vlogging and go clean that families pool already, because thats what you get paid to do

Johnny Ambush April 8, 2017 8:12 am Reply
  • I am making $200,000 a month! thanks to Tais program!!!! THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Elliot Rodger April 8, 2017 9:11 am Reply
    • Cool story, hows that casket treating ya?

Cee Vee April 9, 2017 10:36 am Reply
    • ask your mother broooo I fucked her in here a few times ๐Ÿ˜€

Elliot Rodger April 10, 2017 9:45 am Reply
  • lol so it's a guide for broke people but costs $900

Jordan Faumui April 8, 2017 10:15 am Reply
  • Tai said he was closing it in "3 days" – at 0:57. He said to "test" him if we don't believe him. Well it has been 6 days and he still hasn't closed it. Test failed. Sleezy marketing trick to try to get people to hurry up and signup thinking it is going to close.

Brandon Lewis April 8, 2017 2:21 pm Reply
  • is this a gimmick or actually work?

nuocmat April 8, 2017 2:26 pm Reply
  • Made $15,456,558 and 43 cents this month alone! Thanks for the course!

Art Maknev April 8, 2017 3:51 pm Reply
  • My man u have so much money and cant buy legit camera man? Cmon stop the bs

Miraziz Mansurov April 8, 2017 4:01 pm Reply
  • It has been more then 3 days why are there still fucking god dam dick adds

Tanner Tamura April 8, 2017 4:17 pm Reply
  • hey tai do you accept a 16 yer old me

jblade April 8, 2017 5:09 pm Reply
  • …One word:…..Leafy

Moonlight Lulamoon April 8, 2017 6:20 pm Reply
  • …One word:…..Leafy

Moonlight Lulamoon April 8, 2017 6:20 pm Reply
  • I love how a lot of these comments are complaints. Tired of this fraud's ads.

Camersauce April 8, 2017 9:14 pm Reply
  • Stahp!!!!

Saiga S April 9, 2017 12:18 am Reply
  • does tai view bot? i think so. 1.1 mil views but only 1k likes and dislikes and only 300 comments. keep renting them cars.

Running Riot April 9, 2017 1:06 am Reply
    • Running Riot its an ad

ItsMxmo April 9, 2017 1:52 am Reply
    • ItsMxmo its runs as an ad also but this is a video on his channel.

Running Riot April 9, 2017 1:57 am Reply
  • Guys, I just wanted to say that I'm 1 year old and for the past 20 years I've been struggling to get an income, always bouncing from job to job, until I found out Tai Lopez's program. It completely changed my life. In 2 months I went from 500 dollars a month, to 400 billion dollars a minute. Life changing. GET IT NOWWWW.

Arno Cuevas April 9, 2017 1:12 am Reply
  • y'all scammers man!

Craig McDonald April 9, 2017 1:27 am Reply
  • Shove your fucking adverts up your arse dickhead. You are just spamming YouTube

TheCrazyJesus April 9, 2017 1:27 am Reply
  • Man you are a joke

Shadi Khomassy April 9, 2017 4:42 am Reply
  • If you pay for this shit program you're a retard.

barondorado April 9, 2017 5:10 am Reply
  • Fuck Off

Ted Flob April 9, 2017 5:26 am Reply
  • All i was planning to do was take your money and laugh at you.

Cee Vee April 9, 2017 10:33 am Reply
  • Hey everyone! Since I see a lot of you guys asking how the course is, I've decided to start posting some videos documenting my progress with it. The first video will be up the next Friday (on 14th) I hope that I will provide you massive value with these. So if you think you'd might be interested, subscribe to my channel in order to see what's what. ๐Ÿ˜› Looking forward in connecting with you all. ๐Ÿ™‚ (P.S.: Further on I will provide also various videos regarding the entrepreneurial journey)

Rares Mircea April 9, 2017 10:44 am Reply
  • I just wanted to say that I'm 1 years old and for the past 20 years I've been struggling to get income, always bouncing from job to job, until I found out Tai Lopez's program. It completely changed my life. In 2 months I went from 500 dollars a month, to 400 trillion dollars a minute. Life changing. GET IT NOWWWW.

Nostro200 April 9, 2017 12:17 pm Reply
  • Dude 6 min ads come on I have no problem with your ads and like what you do but for fuck sakes I don't want to listen to your 6 min ad that I cannot skip.

Mallay Volpe April 9, 2017 1:56 pm Reply
  • for fuck sake, i get this fuckin ad before every fuckin video for the last week, i thought u will close ur fuckin programm to exploit dumb americans, so CLOSE IT!

Arakash April 9, 2017 2:20 pm Reply
  • close your cheap shit, and get out from here PLEASE!

Eddy Vaso April 9, 2017 3:31 pm Reply
  • dude coming from a pool guy your swimming pool is looking green instead of blue, i think your pool guy guy is messing up, check the chlorine levels tell your pool guy to backwash that shit

socali raised April 9, 2017 4:20 pm Reply
  • This guy doesn't have any of your best interests in mind GOD>money

Shane Wilson April 9, 2017 4:38 pm Reply
  • Tai I'm using that 900 dollars on Facebook Ads and It started working for me!

Amin Wasfi April 9, 2017 5:58 pm Reply
  • because you perpetuated a bubble that's about to explode. if everyone is managing social media accounts for businesses then who is going to run the businesses?I just gave you a vague lesson in economics. $1,700 please.

RantKid April 9, 2017 10:29 pm Reply
  • Isn't this thing free? I clicked the link and it said free..

Richi Rich April 9, 2017 11:33 pm Reply
  • at 0:58 he says he is closing it in 3 days but when i am posting this it has been 7 days. rolf

Lorenzo Montoya April 10, 2017 1:29 am Reply
  • Who is this guy and why are his ads before every video I see?

stronglifter April 10, 2017 1:46 am Reply
  • lol he said above or below xD

Wispy April 10, 2017 3:55 am Reply
  • Report > Spam > Scams

gutsandgears April 10, 2017 3:59 am Reply
  • Is the trick IQ options?

Nelson fernandez April 10, 2017 4:10 am Reply

Adrian Newell April 10, 2017 5:14 am Reply
  • Give it to me free. I will pay you $1000 per month.

fjvideo April 10, 2017 5:28 am Reply
  • Just close it up already!!! God damn it. You've been saying your going to close it up for like the past few months already, I'm sick and tired of seeing this god damn ad

Buddha April 10, 2017 3:54 pm Reply
  • Tai is honestly one of the smartest people to record ads

Forflies April 10, 2017 6:33 pm Reply